Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Common Exams & Time Conflicts

In preparation for the common exam in English tomorrow, I am reminded of the time-honored tradition of the five-paragraph essay. What a ridiculous measure of an individual's ability to critically think!

In other news, I will be attending a class hosted by the EPA at UDC tomorrow afternoon. Since I will be crafting five paragraphs of high-quality, grade-A crap for the professors in the English department to read, I will, unfortunately, miss the first session. Oh well, at least the afternoon session deals with accessing the EPA's online water-quality database, which is infinitely more interesting anyway.

Well, it's off to bed. I can use all the beauty rest I can get...

Stay tuned for another exciting episode of "Travis's Boring Life!"

-Later

No comments: